Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Birthday Wishlist

It's just a few weeks until my birthday so I'm consoling myself by lusting over a few gift options....

Kate Spade Little Minka in Affogato

I was cutting through Holts on my way to coffee and I spotted this gorgeous bag. Never have I ever heard of the colour "affogato" but it is pure luxury. Perfect for Spring/Summer!




Years ago, I received a pair of black Revas and wore them all. the. time. They are no longer wearable, yet I refuse to toss them, I love them so much. It's definitely time for a replacement and these polka dot ones are adorable!



I LOVE wearing robes and I need a new short one for the warmer weather. I usually go for knit or fleece, but I thought it might be fun to try something silky?

I know black is sexier, but I am so drawn to this colour.



I am in the market for a new camera (my blog mustn't suffer!) and all my research tells me the Canon Rebel T3i is perfect for taking good-quality photos while still being user-friendly.
Does anyone have this? Would you recommend?



Turning 35 isn't actually THAT devastating for me. I'm feeling pretty good about the next year, but it's always fun to be pampered on your special day, right?

2 comments:

  1. You cannot go wrong with that KS bag! It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep me posted on what you want to do to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love knowing that SOMEONE is reading my ramblings...